1. Seasons – Reminding me there are times for activity and times for rest and the value of rest is equal to the value of activity.
2. Hyacinth Shoots – The anticipation of waiting for you to bloom is like the anticipation of Christmas morning.
3. Smudge bundles (sage & sweetgrass) – For cleaning out and blessing my apartment, so I could finally get a good night’s sleep.
4. Cooking – The sensory experience it becomes when I slow down and pay attention to smells, tastes, textures, and sounds.
5. Geminis – Your dual natures give us all more to love.
6. Walking – Like writing, if I go long enough I am transported from monkey-mind chaos to God-centered peace.
7. Meditation – Letting go on the ebb and flow of breath.
8. Hummingbird Feeder – Bright red color and sugar nectar invite new winged friends to my balcony.
9. CatTree – For providing a safe place of refuge and rest for my three sweet kitties.
10. Ellen Degeneres – Thank you for making me laugh, loving animals, and reminding the world to be kind. Will you be my best friend?