1. Blue Sky – I can look on and on and and on and on and on and on. In love with spaciousness.
2. Green Leaves – The plant may be indoors, but when the sun shines through the leaves heaven enters the room.
3. ProNamel Toothpaste – You have provided salvation from canker sores.
4. No Alarm Clock – I should have removed your alarming red light from my bedside table years ago.
5. Word Magnets – poetry for the refrigerator is genius.
6. Cardboard Boxes – not only are they excellent for delivering books, they make cheap and instant cat beds.
7. Ancestry.com – even though you keep me awake until 4am, I love following my family back in time to England, Ireland, Germany and places yet to be discovered.
8. Dark Brown Nail Polish – Mysterious, rich, deep, and a whole lot of fun!
9. Laura’s internet – It is not easy being friends with a graduate student and keeping in touch just got a whole lot easier.
10. “The Office” – Joy and Laughter well up inside me at the very thought.
One of my refrigerator poems, for your entertainment:
I asked my soul
how do you love
accept give create