Sabbath begins tonight and I am ready. Ready to stop the worry over deadlines. Ready to enjoy mindful moments with my sweetie and friends. Ready to read inspiring books. Ready to put away the computer and the television and the phone to relax into the beauty of the present moment.
1. Creativity – We have so much potential to create beauty in this world.
2. Education – Gives us the opportunity to express that creative potential.
3. Myrtle the Mac – Without my computer, I would not be able to write to all of you.
4. Rosemary Mint Shampoo – Because it smells good and feels good on my scalp.
5. Documentaries & Their Filmmakers – They fill the world with beautiful stories reminding us of our commonality, interconnection, and shared humanity.
6. Tea Wisdom – You know those little words of wisdom on the end of your Yogi Tea bag? I love them! “Unite with your own higher self and create a friendship.”
7. Neosporin – Healing balm for cuts, scrapes, insect bites, & itchy skin. A simple miracle cure.
8. Pet Microchips – If your beloved pet becomes lost this can help the two of you reunite. I’ve seen it work. It’s a beautiful thing.
9. Soup – Delicious, nutritious and nurturing. Especially on a cold, rainy day.
10. spaying & neutering – Prevent the overpopulation of pets. Prevent unwanted and abused animals. Spay and Neuter your pets.