1. Contacts/glasses – The world becomes clear. Well, visibly at least.
2. Cat toys – Entertainment for cats and people.
3. Roast Chicken – A tasty meal that lasts and lasts and lasts.
4. The film “I AM” – Reminding us we are interconnected. Reminding us kindness, love, and compassion are innate and ought to be extended to all, unconditionally.
5. Barbara Kingsolver – I cannot imagine a life without her books.
6. Kindness – Goes a long way.
7. Love – I am surrounded by it (and so are you).
8. Asparagus – Thin green spears sauteed with garlic and oil provide a tasty accompaniment to my roasted chicken dinner.
9. Lightbulbs – Make daily tasks much simpler with light to see by.
10. Paper Towels – Because life is messy.