Ten Beautiful Things in My Life:
1. The Sacred Feminine – Because women have been created in the image of God too.
2. The Buddha & Jesus – two great teachers whose lives of compassion, kindness, love, inclusion, peace, and social justice are worth emulating.
3. Tamanwit – The dance of Creator and Created. Interconnection, interbeing, interrelation.
4. Quinoa – Chisaya Mama “Mother of All Grains.” Sacred to the Inca this incredible plant is a gift from the Earth. A perfect food. Delicious, versatile, and excellent for those of us who cannot eat gluten.
5. Ancestors – You fill my life with blessings. You teach me, you heal me, you guide and love me.
6. Coconut Chai – A deliciously spicy tea. Add warm milk and honey or agave syrup and this exotic drink is perfect any time of day.
7. Dreams – Where the ancestors come to talk.
8. Country Roads – I am a country girl. I grew up in the country. My family have been country people for generations. I miss the country. I miss the open space, the fields, the orchards, the wide open sky. I love the quiet roads that “take me home to the place I belong.”
9. Chicken Marsala – Butter, oil, mushrooms, wine, herbs, and tender chicken breast simmered together make for one tasty dinner.
10. Teachers – I have been blessed with so many wonderful and influential teachers in my life. May this stream of wisdom continue to flow.