1. Nap Time – Some days we just need extra rest. Today, I napped for three hours. I feel good about that. Caring for ourselves is just as important as caring for others.
2. Community – Encouraging a sense of belonging and support. A good community can provide a womb-like sense of safety, love, and peace.
3. Salmon – Smoked, baked, grilled, sushi, sashimi, in soup, as a sandwich, topping a salad, mixed in pasta. This fish gives and gives and gives. Thank you, Salmon.
4. Compassion – My heart aches for the people of Japan. I offer up prayers of compassion and love and watch as the world does the same. Om Mani Padme Hum.
5. Dessert for Dinner – After a long nap and a chicken enchilada lunch, dessert is all I needed. Mellie’s Ice Cream Delight made a comeback.
6. Mercy Corps – They help. If you are looking for a way to assist those suffering the effects of the earthquakes and tsunami of Japan, this is one organization you may consider working with.
7. Mountains – I have lived all of my life in the view of magnificent mountains. They provide a powerful sense of grounding in a chaotic world.
8. Desert – All that open space helps me breathe and provides a sense of freedom.
9. Ocean – A powerful and rich cauldron of abundance. Take care. Respect. Honor the movement of tides.
10. Over 400 Beautiful Things – I did it! 40 days of abundance mind and I now have a list of over 400 beautiful things in my life. I will return to this list again and again. Cyber space reminders of the abundance that surrounds me. Stay tuned for reflections on the last 40 days.